This two-part webinar will be presented by attorney, Wayne Strumpfer.
Topics covered include:
- Extensive Brown Act training (complies with chartering authority’s requirement for annual training);
- Compliance with SB 126 (now Education Code Section 47604.1);
- Virtual conferencing tips during the pandemic;
- Conflict of interest laws: Political Reform Act, Corporations Code, Government Code Section 1090, and the appearance of impropriety; and
- What you need to know in filling out the Form 700.
Participants will gain new and enhanced knowledge about the Brown Act and Conflicts of Interest laws.
Wayne Strumpfer, ESQ.
DATES & TIMES: