With recent seismic changes to our legal landscape, you may feel on shaky ground in seeking charter renewal or a new charter. YM&C remains your trusted partner and resource. Janelle Ruley (Partner) presented a detailed analysis of how AB 1505 has drastically changed the law regarding charter renewal and charter establishment.
During this 90-minute session, Janelle Ruley discussed:
· The new three-track system for evaluating the academic threshold criteria for renewal;
· New grounds for charter approval and denial;
· New content for all charter petitions;
· New timelines for approval of new and renewal charters;
· New limitations on appeal rights for all charters; and
· How COVID-19 might impact charter renewal in 2020 and beyond.
If you have any questions or would like more information regarding topics discussed during this webinar, please contact Janelle Ruley.
DATE AND TIME: