Calling all Board Members
Young, Minney & Corr, and CCSA are teaming up again to bring you this two-part intensive webinar designed to provide immediate practical tools and increase your knowledge of legal obligations for stewards of public schools.
Part 1 – Tuesday, August 24, 2021 | 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Compliance with the Brown Act and SB 126 (Education Code Section 47604.1) requirements
- Understanding the Governor’s Executive Order on Board meetings and teleconferencing
- Public Records Act requests: rules, exemptions, and tips for compliance
Part 2 – Wednesday, August 25, 2021 | 6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
- Financial issues including the limits on the use of public funds – how to avoid a FCMAT audit
- Explaining conflict of interest rules for Board members and school staff
- What you need to know in filling out the Form 700
- How to become a more effective and efficient Governing Board Member
Participants will gain new and enhanced knowledge about charter school governance obligations, roles, and responsibilities.
To Attend the Entire Complimentary Webinar Please Register for Both Parts