Get ready for IEP season! Is your team confident in drafting strong, legally defensible IEPs? Join us for this two-part webinar to ensure you can check all the boxes for procedural compliance to avoid expensive mistakes and liability.
IEP Meeting Prep Part 1:
- How simple errors can cost the school big money: the basics of compliance.
- What is an educational benefit anyway? Drafting IEPs with the end goal in mind.
- Threshold issues can ruin an IEP before you start the meeting.
IEP Meeting Prep Part 2:
- How goals can help you draft a winning IEP: objectively measurable and appropriately ambitious.
- Make a clear offer of FAPE you can defend in court.
- Do Charter Schools really have to do THAT? Avoid costly systemic errors.