COVID-19 has changed nearly everything about the way schools operate in California and will continue to do so for the 2020-21 academic year as the State continues to battle the pandemic and now faces massive budget shortfalls. There will continue to be unprecedented operational and financial challenges for charter schools, both now and when the new school year begins. Your school must take steps now to position itself to survive these challenges.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn lessons from COVID litigation already filed against other employers in California;
- Discover strategies to mitigate risks of personal and organizational liability for COVID claims;
- Find out whether waivers and assumption of the risk notices will provide any level of protection;
- Review pending legislation that may impact COVID liability and important considerations under different school opening scenarios;
- Consider whether you may need a school re-opening resolution and factors you may wish to address within such a resolution;
- Learn about potential modifications to school safety plans and Injury Illness Prevention Plans to address COVID;
- Plan for facilities related issues likely to arise during the pandemic.