Legal Guidance for Addressing Special Education Issues When Resuming Operations During the Pandemic
During this workshop, you will learn how to navigate special education issues as schools begin to re-open during the pandemic.
We will cover:
- Considering requests for compensatory education
- Prioritizing and catching up on evaluations and IEP meetings
- Ensuring parent participation at virtual IEP meetings
- Responding to IEE requests
- Preparing for due process hearings, CDE complaints and OCR complaints likely to result from the school closure period
DATE & TIME:
July 24, 2020
11:00 AM – 12:15 PM PST
Lisa Corr, ESQ.